A Guide to Alternative Medicine
English | AVI | Indeo3 1262 kbps 15 fps | 240 x 180 | PCM 176 kbps 22 KHz Stereo | 60mns | 672 MB
A Complete Reference Library of Alternative Medicine With Dr. Joseph J. Jacobs, former Director, Office of Alternative Medicine, National Institute of Health Explore the fascinating world of alternative medicine with Dr. Joseph J. Jacobs and a team of 22 leading authorities in alternative specialties.
The program leads you through seven informative alternative medical topics from botanical medicine to biological treatments. Join the thousands of people who have explored alternatives to mainstream medicine for both prevention and therapy.
• Alternative Systems of Medical Practice
• Bioelectromagnetics Applications in Medicine
• Botanical Medicine
• Diet and Nutrition
• Manual Healing
• Mind Body Interventions
• Pharmacological and Biological Treatments
• 60 minutes of video interviews and mini-documentaries
• An extensive glossary of medical terms
• The text of the NIH Report: Alternative Medicine, Expanding Medical Horizons
• Listing of professional organizations
• Easy Internet access for additional information and related web sites